How To Make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Zoodles
Enjoy a unique bite of these chicken zoodles coated in a creamy parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes sauce. Cook this up in just 30 minutes!
- 1½lbschicken thigh filletsskinless, cut into strips
- 4ozsemi-dried tomato strips in oilfresh, chopped
- 3.5ozsun dried tomatoes in oiljarred, chopped
- 4garlic clovespeeled and crushed
- 1¼cupsthickened creamreduced fat or full fat, or half and half
- 1cupparmesan cheeseshaved
- saltto taste
- dried basil seasoning
- red chili flakes
- 2large zucchinior summer squash, made into Zoodles
Heat the butter in a pan over medium high heat.
Add the chicken strips, then sprinkle with salt.
Pan fry until the chicken is golden brown on all sides and cooked through.
Add the semi-dried and sun dried tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil from the jar.
Add the garlic, then sauté until fragrant.
Lower the heat, then add the cream and the Parmesan cheese.
Simmer while stirring until the cheese has melted through.
Sprinkle over the salt, basil, and red chilly flakes to taste.
Stir through the Zoodles and continue to simmer for 5 to 8 minutes until the zoodles have softened to desired doneness.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
If you don’t have a Zoodle grate, use a vegetable grater to create those zucchini noodle spirals.
- Calories: 759.38kcal
- Fat: 67.09g
- Saturated Fat: 23.63g
- Trans Fat: 0.25g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 28.93g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10.59g
- Carbohydrates: 10.33g
- Fiber: 2.08g
- Sugar: 4.29g
- Protein: 30.90g
- Cholesterol: 201.00mg
- Sodium: 779.58mg
- Calcium: 362.97mg
- Potassium: 839.78mg
- Iron: 1.87mg
- Vitamin A: 318.71µg
- Vitamin C: 37.03mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!