With this delicious recipe you can satisfy your craving for Chinese food from the comfort of your own home. These tasty garlic noodles are so quick and easy to whip up, there’s no reason not to make them.
How To Make Copycat P.F. Chang's Garlic Noodles With Shrimp
- Cook pasta. Rinse and cool down. Set aside.
- Toss in red chile flakes and scallion.
- Heat wok thoroughly, add oil, then minced garlic.
- Stir fry briefly.
Add 3 teaspoon sugar and vinegar.
- Add shrimp and cook until warm.
- In a small bowl mix water, chicken base, 1 tsp. sugar, sherry, oyster sauce, salt, and flour.
- In a separate pan, scramble the two eggs, set aside.
- Add noodle, egg, bean sprouts, and stir fry sauce to wok, stirring and tossing to mix until noodle is heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 255mg
- Calories: 1146kcal
- Carbohydrates: 208g
- Cholesterol: 450mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 360mg
- Protein: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 2559mg
- Vitamin A: 1383IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!