If you’re craving some Thai food, try making this pad thai recipe at home! This flavorful dish will taste just like the real deal you get at any Thai restaurant.
How To Make Authentic Pad Thai
You won’t order fast food noodles when you have this authentic pad thai recipe. Chunky chicken with bean sprouts and peanuts tossed in a savory noodle dish.
- Let the noodles soak at least 20 minutes.
- Combine the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, oyster sauce, chili sauce, and chicken stock. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high and add the oil.
- Cook the garlic for 30 seconds and add the chicken.
- Sauté until the chicken is cooked through, for about 5 minutes.
- Move the ingredients to the side of the skillet and pour the eggs in the center.
- Cook until firm and scrambled. Add the noodles and sauce.
- Put in the bean sprouts and green onions.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with peanuts.
- Serve with cilantro if desired.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 53mg
- Calories: 326kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 550mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 1181mg
- Vitamin A: 377IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!