These little goodies are perfect for a Valentine’s Day gift or a romantic occasion.
How To Make Strawberry Fudge Truffles
A delightful way to show your loved ones how much you appreciate them, a tasty way at that! This amazing fruit dessert is decadent as it is pleasing to look at. A great dessert on Valentine's Day, and definitely a tasty one to have an any day of the year.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat.
- Put almonds in a small bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add melted chocolate, beating until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and preserves, mixing well.
- Cover and chill mixture for 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator and shape mixture into 1-inch balls or "truffles."
- Roll each truffle in the almonds; chill truffles until serving time.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 11mg
- Calories: 58kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 40mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Vitamin A: 65IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment