I got this recipe off a local radio station and tried it for a family reunion and was none left. It is so easy and delicious. This is definitely on my list of candies to make for Christmas trays.
How To Make Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter can be either smooth or crunchy
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the milk and sugar to a rolling boil.
- After some time, remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the peanut butter. Continue stirring by hand with a spoon until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Next, quickly pour the mixture into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Allow the fudge to cool. Once it does, score it and use it as a spread or store it in the meantime.