This white fudge recipe is perfect for the holidays! It’s also a great way to use up all those leftover candy canes you have lying around.
How To Make Candy Cane White Fudge
The minty candy cane bits add flavor and texture that go well with the rich and creamy white chocolate. Indulge in its sweet taste and cooling effect that lingers in your mouth.
- In the top bowl of a double-boiler, combine white chocolate and condensed milk over medium-high heat. Stir frequently until melted and smooth, for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle candy over top.
- Using a knife, lightly swirl the candy into the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 1-inch squares, diamond shapes, or rectangles. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 58mg
- Calories: 118kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 80mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 26mg
- Vitamin A: 33IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!