This super-easy chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe is sweet and delicious! A great gift to give to friends for the holidays, but oh so satisfying year-round too.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This is a super easy fudge recipe for those who just love the chocolate and peanut butter combo.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk over low heat.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Blend well.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter chips.
- Stir to distribute evenly.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan; peel off foil.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!