These french fries are golden crunchy and taste just like an Outback Steakhouse side. This recipe will make up fresh french fries that go good with any home-cooked entree!
How To Make Outback Steakhouse-Inspired French Fries
- 3 large potatoes
- 24 oz extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and Pepper
- Deep Fry Thermometer
- Cut potatoes into long thin strips. Place strips in a large bowl of clean water until ready to cook.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet until it reaches 300º. Remove potato slices from from the water, pat dry, and fry in small batches for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove potatoes once their texture changes, and drain on paper towels. Carefully re-heat the oil until it reaches 350º and fry the potatoes in small batches again, until golden brown on the outside.
- Remove from the oil, drain, salt, and serve.