It is said that anything can taste delicious when breaded and fried to golden perfection, and Friday’s green bean fries recipe is no exception. Learn how you can cook up these crispy treats in the comfort of your own home.
How To Make Copycat TGI Friday’s Green Bean Fries
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 6 oz. Fresh Green Beans trimmed
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Medium Egg beaten
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 1 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Canola Oil for frying
- Pour the vegetable broth into a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the green beans and bring the broth to a boil while reducing heat to low.
- Let green beans cook for 10 minutes until tender.Drain and set aside.
- Place the flour in a small bowl.
- In a second small bowl, whisk the egg together with the milk until well-combined.
- In a third small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Coat the green beans in flour, gently shaking to remove any excess.
- Dip the beans in the egg and milk mixture, then dredge through the breadcrumbs mixture until fully coated.
- Warm up 1 inch in height of canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until steaming hot.
- Fry the green beans for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on paper towels to drain before serving.