This chicken dinner is simple and something the whole family will love! This seasoned baked chicken is served with crispy, homemade french fries. Give it a try today!
How To make Homestyle Chicken and French Fries
- 2 Large Potato
- 2 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb Chicken Legs
- 1 tsp. Seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Clean chicken and rinse.
- Place in a baking dish and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add a little water to the bottom of the dish.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for an hour or until juices run clear.
- Once the chicken is almost done, start on the fries.
- Peel and chopped potato into french fry shapes.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and coal with oil.
- Add in salt and coat.
- Put potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Fries are down when they look golden and crispy at the edges.