Use a twin cutter to get the curly shape, or just use the seasonings on regular fries for the same taste
How To Make Copycat Arby's Curly Fries
- 3/4 tsp. salt divided
- 4 russet potatoes peeled
- 1 tsp. Olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp. egg substitute
- 1/2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt.
- With a twin curl cutter, cut 7 ounces of potato curls, about 2 cups.
- Skip this step if you don't have a cutter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.Spray a baking sheet with oil spray. Set aside.
- Transfer the potato curls to the boiling water.
- Cook for exactly 3 minutes.
- Drain in a colander. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine the egg substitute, flour, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, and the remaining 3⁄4 teaspoon salt.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add the potatoes and toss until they are coated with the seasoning mixture.
- Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer.
- Lightly mist with oil spray.
- Bake for 18 to 24 minutes, turning them halfway through until crisp.