Burger King offers a new way of eating chicken: chicken fries. Yes, you read that right. Chicken fries are basically chicken strips that resemble french fries. This chicken fries recipe crispy, flavorful, and absolutely addicting you’ll definitely want more of it.
In this recipe, we’ll guide you through the process of recreating this signature dish from Burger King. You don’t have to worry a thing, just follow these simple steps and you’ll have these delicious chicken fries recipe in no time.
Get your chicken strips ready and start frying! Serve this to your friends and family along with your condiment of choice. We guarantee that they will also love it. If you want to make your fries extra exciting like this recipe, you might want to check out this waffle fries recipe.
How To Make Just Like Burger King's Chicken Fries
This chicken fries recipe is just like BK’s, and the best part is you can enjoy seconds! Discover how you can recreate this signature dish in your kitchen.
- Slice chicken breast in half and then carefully slice the halved chicken into medium to small strips.
- Do this for each chicken breast, the strips should resemble chicken fries.
- Beat the egg with milk and set aside.
- Combine dried dill, flour, breadcrumbs, cornmeal, all-purpose flour, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, coat chicken strips with the breading mixture. You can also place chicken strips into a bag with the breading and shake to coat the chicken.
- Dip chicken strips into the egg wash and then coat again with the breading.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place coated chicken into hot oil and let cook until golden brown. Repeat these steps for the remaining chicken.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or dressing.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 106mg
- Calories: 3666kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 185mg
- Fat: 373g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 45g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g
- Potassium: 603mg
- Protein: 57g
- Saturated Fat: 299g
- Sodium: 1049mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 168IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Make Sure My Chicken Are Tender?
Generally speaking, you can make your chicken meat more tender through marinating. It’s up to you if you want to use a soy sauce-based marinade or brine. In the case of these chicken tenders, the meat is relatively tender but if you want it to be more tender, soak it in the marinade as well for at least 30 minutes before you fry it.
What’s the Best Condiment For Chicken Tenders?
People have various preferences in terms of the “correct” condiment that goes with chicken tenders — mustard, sour cream, gravy, ketchup, to name a few. But we suggest you do experimentation with different condiments to figure out which one suits your tastes best.
ConclusionNow you don't have to go out or shell out some cash for takeout. This copycat chicken fries recipe will surely cure your cravings and satisfy your hunger. We guarantee that this will be a hit on picnics and parties.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!