How To Make Healthy Zucchini Fries
This zucchini fries recipe will let you enjoy your cravings without the guilt. It is healthier compared to the usual fries that you order for takeout.
- 6 zucchini, small, sliced into fries
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, or regular
- 2 cups whole wheat breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a cooling rack, place it on a baking tray, and set it aside.
- Add the flour and spices together in a bowl, milk in another, and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip each zucchini fry in the flour, then the milk, and then the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on the cooling rack and bake for just under 20 minutes.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 108mg
- Calories: 235kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 728mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 506mg
- Vitamin A: 657IU
- Vitamin C: 54mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!