Serve a healthy and quick meal dinner. You can throw the steak and potatoes in one dish before cooking it in the oven.
How To Make Oven-Baked Steak and Potatoes
- 2 lb. potatoes
- 1 onion shopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb. beef round steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Peel and cut potatoes in chunks.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, cook potatoes and onions with olive oil for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove potatoes. Add steak and brown meat on both sides.
- Return potatoes to skillet. Add 1 1/2 C. water, salt and pepper. Mix well for a few more minutes.
- Pour in deep baking dish and bake for 75 to 90 minutes.