How To Make Sweet Potato Salad
- 4 cup sweet potatoes peeled
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon minced
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Julienne potatoes (cut into thin strips).
- Parboil potatoes 3 to 5 minutes until tender, plunge into cold water, drain immediately, then put in a medium-sized bowl.
- In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve cold.