Whip up a classic Chinese dumpling with this pot stickers recipe just like PF Chang’s; perfect for a larger family gathering. Fun tip: you can even use your crockpot as a steamer to create these flavorful appetizers.
How To Make PF Chang's Potstickers (Copycat)
This PF Chang pot stickers recipe creates mouthwatering dumplings packed with spicy-savory ground pork. It has a crisp outer layer for the perfect crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside bite.
- Take out a bowl and mix together all of the ingredients except for the gyoza wrappers.
- Put two tsp. filling in the middle of each dumpling skin.
- Apply a small amount of water the edges of the wrappers and then fold the dumpling skin in half.
- Press to seal the edges of the potstickers against each other.
- You can also use an egg wash to seal the edges of the dumplings together.
- Take out your crockpot and find a colander that fits inside of it.
- Fill the crockpot with 2 cups water and set it to high heat.
- Once the water is simmering, place the colander inside the crockpot with the dome facing up.
- Gently push the colander into the crockpot until the water level is around 1/2-inch away from the dome.
- Place the potstickers onto the colander and over the water.
- It is important to not let the water touch the potstickers.
- Place paper towels over the crockpot and then cover with the lid.
- Cook for about eight minutes.
- Slice one of the potstickers in half to make sure it is cooked through.
- When they are cooked through, cook all of the prepared dumplings and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Calories: 245kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 93mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!