A potato salad recipe that’s side-dish worthy! Enjoy bites of tender potatoes, tossed with crunchy bacon, then smothered in a spicy beer dressing.
How To Make German Potato Salad with Beer Dressing
This potato salad recipe with bacon has a mixture of sweet and savory flavors.
- Slice and boil the potatoes until tender, drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized pot. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain well, chop bacon and mix with onion, celery, and salt and pepper and set aside.
- Stir butter and flour in a small saucepan to make a roux. Add mustard and sugar. Slowly stir in beer and Tabasco sauce. Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the potato and bacon mixture and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 139mg
- Calories: 989kcal
- Carbohydrates: 191g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 20g
- Iron: 9mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 5018mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 356mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 800IU
- Vitamin C: 102mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This Amish potato salad features authentic Amish flavors, thanks to the yummy combination of carrots, onions, apple cider vinegar, and celery seeds.
Amp up your side dish game to new heights with this Korean potato salad, made with apple, carrots, and cucumber, for crunchy bites.
A pretty straight forward dish. It's a creamy potato salad with a sprinkle of bacon to add a salty taste. A delicious recipe to make for any occasion.