If you love pumpkin pie but don’t want all the fuss, try this no-bake pumpkin pie recipe. It saves you so much time baking and you still get a delicious pumpkin pie!
How To Make No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 1 egg
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- 16 oz pumpkin canned
- 6 oz graham cracker crumb crust
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Beat in condensed milk, spices and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand for 1 minute.
- Over low heat, stir until gelatin dissolves. Add in the condensed milk mixture.
- Over low heat, cook and stir constantly until mixture thickens slightly, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add pumpkin. Pour this filling into crust.
- Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired and serve.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 8986IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 2mg