Prepare the day before so when you get home the appetizer is ready. You can use this crab dip for any of your cravings. It’s super easy to make and is a guaranteed tasty treat.
How To Make Tasty Crab Dip
Using crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and other flavorful ingredients, you get this delicious crab dip that will perfectly pair with any appetizer.
- Press crabmeat between paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Combine crabmeat and green onions in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and next 6 ingredients; add to crabmeat mixture, tossing to coat.
- Cover crabmeat mixture and chill 8 hours.
- To serve, mount crabmeat mixture on a small tray.
- Add green leaf, lime slice and cherry.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 98mg
- Calories: 159kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 406mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 608mg
- Vitamin A: 8099IU
- Vitamin C: 38mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!