With only two ingredients, this recipe makes a generous amount of jam. You’ll need not worry about spending so much at the grocery store because you can store them in the refrigerator. Grab a spoonful or two to complement your favorite breakfast dishes.
How To Make Easy Raspberry Jam
Sweet and scrumptious jam made from fresh raspberries and simple sugar.
- Mash berries in a saucepan and stir in sugar.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat with a wire whip or mixer for 6 minutes.
- Pour into jars and allow to cool a little, then seal.
- If not canning, keep stored in refrigerator.
- Sugar: 102g
- Calcium: 15mg
- Calories: 418kcal
- Carbohydrates: 107g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 91mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Vitamin A: 20IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!