Give these strawberry marshmallow crispy bars to all your little Valentines for a quick and easy treat!
How To Make Strawberry Marshmallow Crispy Bars
- Butter a 8x11-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows, stirring constantly until almost melted.
- Add Nesquik.
- Stir constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Press into prepared pan with back of buttered spoon.
- Cut into bars.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!