Make a simple, tasty dessert or snack with spare flour tortillas.
How To Make Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps
This sweet and crunchy treat will get your kids addicted. Serve this during snack time
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter.
- Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400ºF oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Can be made ahead and kept in air tight container.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 83mg
- Calories: 372kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 101mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 621mg
- Vitamin A: 793IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, Pavlova is a dessert you can serve with some whipped cream and juicy fruits. For this recipe, we'll be using passion fruit for that deluxe flavor.
This refreshing strawberry fizz has got a minty taste to it.
Breads & Doughs
No more trips to the grocery store once you get a hand of making your own sweet pickles.
Pan-Fry & Skillet