This is a hot seafood dip copycat after Longhorn Steakhouse’s famous dish. It’s baked with two different types of cheeses, making dipping a gooey experience for everyone to enjoy. It’s ready in just 40 minutes and can be enjoyed fresh out of the oven.
Copycat Longhorn Steak House Shrimp Lobster Dip Recipe
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ lb. Shrimp peeled and the tail removed
- ¼ lb. lobster diced roughly
- 4 green onions
- 1/3 lb. smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 pint Heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- ¾ tsp. paprika
- sun dried tomatoes
- Cook the seafood with green onions and tomatoes in the white wine in a skillet.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain juices into a bowl or separate pot and set aside.
- Grate Gouda cheese.
- In a saucepan place heat butter over a medium heat and add meat juices and milk.
- Pour in cream and let cool.
- When mixture is cool slowly stir in ½ of each shredded/grated cheeses and egg; stir in paprika until well combined.
- Add to meat mixture to sauce pan and fold together.
- Then transfer mixture into a small casserole dish; sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 min covered then uncover and bake until brown around edges.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!