This recipe is from someone who worked at Cracker Barrel, so you won’t find a better one out there!
How To Make Copycat Cracker Barrel Biscuits
- 2 cups self-rising flour Cracker Barrel only uses White Lily flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- melted butter
- Blend the flour and shortening together.
- Add in the buttermilk and mix for one minute to form the dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut it evenly.
- After dividing the dough, place the pieces in the oven and bake them at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
- Afterward, take out your finished cracker barrel biscuits and plate them any way you want. Brush them with melted butter and enjoy!
Calories: 703kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 74g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 216mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Calcium: 184mg