This interesting Chinese onion soup is packed with flavors. Serve this warm soup with some crusty bread and enjoy.
Chinese Onion Soup Recipe
- ½ lb. thai noodles
- 6 cup low-sodium chicken stock organic
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chinese five-spice powder
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Begin by cooking noodles by following directions on the package.
- Combine together broth, onions, ginger, and five-spice powder into a large pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, fish sauce and honey.
- Once the sauce has been thoroughly mixed pour it into the simmering broth.
- Add noodles to broth and heat for about 20 seconds.
- Garnish and serve up.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!