This traditional, deep-fried Chinese dish is filled with a savory crab spread and held together by a crispy wonton shell. These rangoons are better than any restaurant and easier to make than you think!
How To Make Just Like P.F. Chang's Crab Rangoon
- 1 6-oz. can crabmeat
- 6 oz. cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash white pepper
- 16 wonton skins
- 1 egg beaten
- deep frying oil
- Pour the oil into a large pot and heat it to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire. Season this mix with salt and pepper.
- Spoon one teaspoon of the crab mixture onto the center of each wonton. Fold up their sides and seal them with the beaten egg.
- Transfer the wontons into the hot oil and fry them until they become golden brown. Let them drain on paper towels for 10 minutes before serving.