Make this delicious copycat Panera Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich to satisfy both vegetarians and meat-eaters! The Pappadew peppers and fresh ingredients make this sandwich a must-have!
How To Make Copycat Panera’s Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
- 2 slices tomato basil bread
- 3 tbsp. jalapeno hummus
- 1 leaf of fresh lettuce
- 1 thinly sliced tomato
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Peppadew peppers chopped
- Spread the jalapeno hummus on both slices of the tomato basil bread.
- Layer lettuce, tomato cucumber, red onion feta and Pappadew peppers on one slice of bread.
- Top with the second slice of bread and slice in half to serve.