Craving for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? You’ve come to the right place. Nothing can beat a brownie in terms of providing that teeth-tingling sweetness. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make fudge brownies inspired by the brownie recipe of Panera Bread.
These fudge brownies are moist and chewy, you might want to forget your diet for a while. Follow these simple steps and you’ll have these scrumptious and heavenly Panera Bread-inspired fudge brownies.
Serve it with milk or coffee, this simple fudge brownies from Panera Bread will leave you wanting more. Lucky for you, you won’t need to get out of the house to have them.
Panera Fudge Brownie Recipe Video
Panera Fudge Brownie Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- 3 oz. chocolate unsweetened, chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a square baking dish.
- Combine the chocolate and butter for the brownies in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually pour in the flour, baking powder, and salt, Fold the mixture together until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and pour into the pan.
Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
How Will I Know If the Brownies Are Done?
The old toothpick method can be helpful in determining whether or not the fudge brownies are already done. Stick a toothpick in the middle of the pan. If it comes out clean, then it is already good to go.
Enjoy these Panera-inspired fudge brownies. It's sweet and delicious. It will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings. Experiment on the fudge by extending the time inside the microwave.