Chicken Livers in Gravy Recipe
Don’t let livers scare you away from this great recipe. The gravy topping has the distinctive flavor of the chicken livers and will not leave you disappointed.
How To Make Chicken Livers in Gravy
- Salt and pepper chicken livers and flour them lightly.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown livers slightly.
- Remove livers and place in baking dish.
- Saute onions, peppers and celery in melted margarine and place over livers.
- In the drippings from browning the livers, brown 1/4 cup flour and add water to make gravy.
- Pour gravy over livers and cook for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Calcium: 133mg
- Calories: 657kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 1565mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 42mg
- Potassium: 1925mg
- Protein: 81g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 438mg
- Sugar: 13g
- Vitamin A: 51655IU
- Vitamin C: 283mg