A quick and easy way to make the kids happy. Microwavable meatballs.
How To Make Microwave Porcupine Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup prepackaged precooked minute rice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- Mix together ground beef, rice, 1/2 can of soup about 1/2 C., eggs, water and onion salt.
- Shape in to 12 balls.
- Arrange in a circle in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Cover with wax paper. cook on high 7 to 9 minutes.
- Rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes.
- Mix 2 Tbs. ketchup and 1 tsp. prepared mustard in to remaining 1/2 can soup.
- Spoon tomato mixture over meatballs.
- Cook on high 2 to 4 minutes to heat.
- If desired mound center of meatball ring with cooked rice just before serving.