You can’t enjoy spaghetti without meatballs and this copycat recipe will definitely improve the classic Italian dish. These meatballs are made with a combination of pork, veal, and beef, which creates an authentic flavor that you just have to taste.
How To Make Copycat Carrabba's Meatballs
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. ground veal
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 eggs gently beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves minced, sauteed
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper freshly ground
- Take out a bowl and mix together all of the ingredients.
- Once all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined, create 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Arrange the meatballs inside of your crockpot and cook on low for about three to four hours, or until cooked through. Remove the meatballs with a slotted spoon that is lined with paper towels and then serve with spaghetti.