The healthier choice at Wendy’s is a juicy chicken sandwich and this is the ultimate copycat recipe! Give it a shot and see why you will never choose the drive-thru again.
Copycat Wendy’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 1 hamburger bun cut in half
- 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey Dijon sauce
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- Preheat broiler to a medium heat setting.
- Season your chicken breast with salt and place in the broiler.
- Cook for seven minutes on each side.
Layer the bottom half of the bun with lettuce, honey Dijon sauce, chicken, tomato, and red onion.
Cover with the top half and serve immediately.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!