The sweet blueberry glaze makes all the difference in this yummy cream cheese pie.
How To Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
This pie version of the classic blueberry cheesecake is topped with a generous amount of blueberry glaze.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk; continue to beat until blended.
- Blend in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pie shell and chill 2-3 hours.
While pie is chilling, make the glaze.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and gradually stir in water.
Crush ½ cup of the blueberries, and add to saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil; strain and cool.
Arrange the remaining 1 ½ cup of blueberries over the chilled pie.
- Pour the cooled glaze evenly over the blueberries.
- Calcium: 177mg
- Calories: 504kcal
- Carbohydrates: 77g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 311mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Sugar: 61g
- Vitamin A: 553IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!