Garlicky Grilled Shrimp Better-Than Red Lobster Recipe
If you love Red Lobster’s shrimp but can’t make it to the restaurant then this recipe is for you! Make the best-ever shrimp at home and never spend money dining out again.
How To Make Garlicky Grilled Shrimp Better-Than Red Lobster
The combination of garlic and butter is one of those match made in heaven things. This simple recipe recreates the flavors from your favorite Red Lobster dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Let shrimp marinate in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to skewers and use an indoor or outdoor grill to cook for two or three minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Calcium: 361mg
- Calories: 457kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 572mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 305mg
- Protein: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 2032mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1033IU
- Vitamin C: 53mg