Running out of ideas for a perfect snack? You’re in the right place. In this recipe, we’ll teach you how to make your own jam-filled crescent rolls. You no longer have to shed a couple of dollars and go out of the house. Create this simple and filling bread in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Jam-filled crescent rolls are a favorite when it comes to a quick bite. It’s tasty and filling and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. This bread is best served with tea, coffee, or any beverage you prefer.
Although it may seem complicated and intimidating at first, we guarantee that this is a simple dish that you’ll enjoy making.
How To Make Jam Filled Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 jar apricot jam
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Place unrolled crescent rolls on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread a layer of jam on each triangle.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll from the bottom of triangle to the point.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve while warm.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is It Really Necessary to Refrigerate Jam?
Not entirely. Jam is still good even when not inside the refrigerator. However, its shelf life can be prolonged when you put inside one.
You can now have this easy and simple go-to bread for snack or breakfast. Make sure to try and create your own jam by experimenting with your favorite fruits.