Pancakes are a popular breakfast treat when you’re craving something slightly sweet. Double the sweetness and flavor with a wonderful combination of freshly sliced bananas and a caramel drizzle.
This recipe will show you how to make banana pancakes inspired by Denny’s. Serve this for breakfast or any time you want and it’ll be sure to be a staple food.
Denny’s caramel banana pancakes will surely satisfy your sweet tooth for a filling and sweet breakfast. You will never have to go out for breakfast again.
How To Make Copycat Denny's Caramel Banana Pancakes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- Prepare banana pudding according to package directions.
- Place first five ingredients into a bowl; add buttermilk, oil, and egg.
- Mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan or a griddle to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray cooking surface with non-stick spray.
- Pour four ounces of batter for each pancake, cook until hot and bubbly one one side, then flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the cooking surface.
- Place pancakes on a plate until they are ready to be used.
- Top pancakes with slices of fresh bananas and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I Use Hard Caramel?
Yes! Regardless of which type of caramel you use, you can still melt them in a pot and use them to drizzle on top of our banana pancake.
This recipe for banana pancake goes well with additional toppings. It's up to you whether you want to top it off with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or more chocolates. The more, the merrier, right?