Cutting down the sugar but still want a delicious and nutritious meal? This diabetic-friendly breakfast tastes like apple pie and you’ll love it.
Diabetic-Friendly Apple Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oats
- dash salt
- 2 tsp. Splenda brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. apple chopped
- dash apple pie spice
- Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, but leave a small space on the edge for steam to escape.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, stir well.
- Top oatmeal with brown sugar, chopped apples and spice.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!