This beer battered onion ring recipe comes from Sandra Lee, a Food Network star. You’ll love how crunchy these onion rings come out. If you’re looking for a nice snacker for late-night movie watches, this onion ringFor a recipe seals the deal.
How To Make Beer Batter Onion Rings
- In Dutch oven, heat 4 inches of oil over medium-high heat to 375 degrees.
- In shallow pan, dredge sliced onion in flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs and celery salt.
- Stir in baking mix and ale.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Shake excess flour from onion slices and coat in batter.
- When oil is ready, carefully slide battered onion slices into oil.
- Fry for 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 79mg
- Calories: 223kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 277mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1185mg
- Vitamin A: 238IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!