With no cook time and just a few simple steps, you can be digging into this tasty salad in minutes. Every bite will be crunchy and flavorful. Enjoy as a tasty side or for any meal of the day!
How To Make Refreshing Corn, Black Bean and Cucumber Salad
A refreshing cucumber salad recipe that includes some black bean and corn for a healthy variety you would want to have in your healthy diet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, cilantro, and juice from lime.
- In a medium bowl, add black beans, corn and cucumbers.
- Combine both mixed vegetables and dressing.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve cold, garnished with tortilla chips and grated cheese.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 130mg
- Calories: 477kcal
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 17g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 1055mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 91mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 545IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!