If you want to have a rather different barbecue experience, try putting on some chicken instead of pork or beef. In this recipe, we’ll guide you through the process of making a delicious chicken on the barbie dish.
This dish is flavorful with all its smoky goodness, we’re sure that it’s going to be a staple in your Sunday barbecues. Whip out your favorite seasonings and apply it on fresh poultry and start grilling!
As barbecue season approaches, this grilled chicken on the barbie dish will surely make you satisfied and filled.
Grilled Chicken on the Barbie Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- fresh seasonal mixed vegetables
- In a bowl, mix poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper, white pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to make dry rub.
- Evenly coat chicken and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and grill over medium-heat until it is almost done.
- Add barbecue sauce and serve with fresh seasonal mixed vegetables.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Commonly Asked Questions
How Can I Keep Chicken Moist?
Most experts agree that leaving the chicken in a brine marinade for at least 24 hours before grilling will leave its meat soft and moist.
This Outback Stakehouse-inspired dish will certainly put a gold star in your culinary experience. So, what are you waiting for? Get the grill out, marinade the poultry and enjoy.