Try this cheesy chicken pasta dish for your next dinner party – friends will definitely be impressed!
How To Make Copycat Ruby Tuesday's Sonoran Chicken Pasta
Penne pasta cooked in a spicy sauce inspired by Ruby Tuesday\\\’s recipe!
- Combine the cheese spread with the cream in a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Stir the cheese often until it melts and becomes smooth. Set aside.
- Heat up your oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, all chili peppers, and onions. Saute until translucent.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce briefly.
- Add the cheese sauce, sugar, and cumin. Bring sauce to a simmer and continue simmering, stirring occasionally, until the flavors meld and incorporate for roughly 5 to 7 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt your butter in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add paprika and rost briefly.
- Remove the pan from the heat, then add your pasta and toss to combine. Return back to the heat and warm through.
- To assemble your dish, transfer roughly ¼ of the pasta and pour about ⅓ cup of cheese sauce over the pasta.
- Place roughly 5 ounce cooked and sliced chicken breasts on top.
- Add ⅓ cup of the black beans over the chicken.
- Add roughly ¼ cup of chopped tomatoes to the beans.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 753mg
- Calories: 1291kcal
- Carbohydrates: 131g
- Cholesterol: 195mg
- Fat: 49g
- Fiber: 14g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 1521mg
- Protein: 78g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 1959mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2384IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Tickle your taste buds with a spicy bite of this Jamaican jerk chicken pasta! The sauce is made of chicken stock, heavy cream, and jerk paste.
Have a creamy and citrusy pasta chicken dinner with this easy recipe! Made in just 30 minutes with fresh lemon, garlic, butter, cheese, and cream, this creamy lemon chicken pasta makes a quick and satisfying meal.
Indulge in this Tangy Chicken Pasta Salad with tender chicken breasts, broccoli, and cauliflower florets. The juicy onions and carrots add sweeter notes to a tangy dish. Coating the rotelle pasta with soy sauce and sesame oil tops off the dish, resulting in a mouth-watering bowl of Tangy Chicken Pasta Salad!
This chicken pasta bake recipe makes a cheesy and creamy mascarpone pasta perfect for cheese lovers.