This baked chicken is marinated in tequila, lime, and garlic. Serve this to your friends when you invite them over for a weeknight dinner. The combination of tequila and lime blends well with the meat and adds a savory and distinct flavor you won’t ever forget.
How To Make Tequila Lime Baked Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3 oz cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put the chicken breasts on a baking dish and add the tequila. Drizzle the lime over the chicken and add half of the zest of the lime.
- Sprinkle half of the garlic powder over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for half an hour.
- Turn the chicken over, and sprinkle the remaining garlic powder and lime zest over it. Cover and refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap and bake the chicken for 25 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a roasting rack and bake for 10 more minutes.