How To Make Lavender Margaritas
This isn't your ordinary margarita because it's aromatic scent comes from dried lavender buds.
- In a blender, combine the tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, and lime juice.
- Cover and turn to high speed, then gradually add berries and ice.
- Whirl until smooth and slushy.
- Pour into glasses.
- You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in salt.
- Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- Calcium: 58mg
- Calories: 837kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 14g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 611mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Sugar: 41g
- Vitamin A: 120IU
- Vitamin C: 50mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!