Sometimes you just want a little sweet treat, but we dare you to stop yourself at just one of these delectable strawberry cheesecake bites. Best of all, you don’t even need an oven to make them.
How To Make No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 large fresh strawberries quarters
- 1/2 cup strawberry topping sauce
- Fill your mini muffin tin with baking cups.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl and then pour evenly into each muffin cup (supposedly 24). Press each pouring firmly to form a thick base.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it smoothens. Then gradually mix in some milk until the batter becomes creamy. Afterward, add in vanilla and lemon juice.
- Spoon the batter onto the muffin cups, filling them adequately just until the top.
- Refrigerate your bites for 2 to 3 hours and then top them with strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries.
- Enjoy your strawberry cheesecake bites!
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg