This tea will calm you with the classic ginger flavors and apple spices. Serve up with an apple scone and enjoy.
How To Make Classic Apple Ginger Tea
This spiced apple tea recipe will relieve your coughs and colds during cold seasons.
- Put all ingredients in crockpot.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve from the crockpot with a ladle.
- Ladle the the apples slices into your cup.
- You can also add milk or a cinnamon stick to your individual cup for even more flavor.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Calories: 35kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 47mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Vitamin A: 2IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!