Scrambled eggs is one of the easiest breakfast recipes to make. Kids love it when you throw a little extra cheese in the mix. Serving Christmas brunch should be a chore, and this quick-prep idea will help you out.
How To Make Easy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
- 16 oz. frozen potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Serve with toast
- Place 2 tbsp. of oil in frying pan and heat. Add potatoes and cook until brown.
- Take 8 eggs and crack into mixing bowl.
- Add milk and cheese cheese to eggs with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together and add to frying pan with potatoes .
- Cook until eggs are done.