This simple scrambled egg sandwich is made with creamy eggs, caramelized onions, then served atop buttery croissants. This makes for a delicious and filling breakfast meal.
How To Make Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Simple and easy-to-make egg sandwhich biscuit with egg and mozarella cheese perfect for breakfast or snack.
- In a saute pan, melt ½ cup of chilled butter and add the onions.
- Saute over medium-low heat for roughly 8 minutes until golden brown and caramelized. Set aside.
- In another saute pan, combine the eggs and the remaining chilled butter. Place over low heat and stir constantly for roughly 3 minutes. You may need to alternately remove from the heat and return to avoid overcooking and making the eggs weep when cooked.
- Once it's ready, remove from the heat, add the green onions, and season with salt.
- Place scrambled egg on the bottom of the bread, top with caramelized onions, cover with the top bun, and serve!
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 95mg
- Calories: 844kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 516mg
- Fat: 78g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 266mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 46g
- Sodium: 313mg
- Trans Fat: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2670IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!