The perfect pancake recipe. These pancakes will always turn out light, fluffy, and delicious! Serve with bacon, eggs, or a slice of ham for your very own “grand slam!”
How To Make Denny's Inspired Fluffy Pancakes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- Cooking spray
- Mix milk and vinegar in a medium bowl and allow to sour for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in large mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg and butter into soured milk.
- Fold flour mixture into soured milk and whisk until clumps are gone.
- Heat large skilled over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet and cook until surface is bubbly.
- Flip with spatula and cook until browned on other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and butter.