This delicious and healthy recipe replaces traditional buttermilk in pancakes with greek yogurt for a yummy and smooth breakfast. The yogurt’s velvety texture adds a bit of fluff to your usual pancake.You’ll be craving this banana pancake recipe for breakfast every now and then.
How To Make Greek Yogurt Banana Pancake
- In a bowl, combine the wet ingredients: egg, oil, yogurt, mashed banana and yogurt.
- In a separate, smaller bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined. Lumps are OK!
- If the batter is too thick, add a bit of milk.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or pan to medium and drop in the batter, about a quarter cup per pancake.
- Once you see bubbles on top and a golden brown edge, check that the pancake is coming off the pan smoothly and flip.
- If you are having trouble removing the pancakes, add a touch of oil or butter.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 224mg
- Calories: 220kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 238mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 468mg
- Vitamin A: 78IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!