Got phyllo dough, but don’t know what to make with it? These are quick, easy pigs in a blanket that are perfect for any game day or party.
Pigs in a Phyllo Blanket Recipe
- 16 sheets phyllo dough thawed
- 40 mini hot dogs
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Brush a sheet of phyllo with the butter and then layer the next sheet on top.
- Repeat until all the sheets are stacked up and buttery.
- Cut the sheets into three parts.
- Then cut horizontal strips in the three parts and roll up each hot dog in a strip.
- Transfer the hot dogs to a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 17-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and then serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!